Private Photography Lessons
- Gift certificates are available- the perfect present for the keen photographer in your life.
- Improve your landscape photography in a relaxed and professional environment.
- Choose from either a 4 hour (half day) or 8 hour (full day) private photography lesson.
- Bring along one friend to the lesson for only a small extra cost.
- Private photography lessons provide personalised one-on-one tuition allowing you to learn at your own pace.
- Lessons are available for all levels from the complete beginner to the serious enthusiast.
- Photography lessons include both technical and practical components, and can be tailored to your individual needs. We cover a mix of theory and practice in our lessons to allow you to put your new skills to use! We will contact you before your lesson to see if there are any particular areas you wish to focus on.
- Participants will receive a Photography Lesson Technical Handbook.
- Bring your own camera (or use our professional photographic equipment) and learn how to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO to take your photography skills to the next level.
- Photography lessons can be arranged on any day, at any time (subject to availability).
- Lessons are run on the Eurobodalla Coast near Batemans Bay (only 2 hours drive from Canberra, and 4 hours from Sydney).
Photography Lesson Technical Handbook includes:
- Understanding Your Camera- Learn about exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and White Balance.
- Camera Modes, Focusing and Understanding your Histogram- Learn which camera modes are best suited to landscape photography, and how best to use focusing and the histogram to improve your photography.
- Composition Tips and Tricks- Look at the composition techniques that will add another dimension to your photography.
- Equipment- Learn what equipment you need, and what you can do without. Learn which lenses and filters to use and when.
- Weather and the Seasons- Learn how to work with natural light and the rhythms of nature to get the best possible photos.
- File Formats, Colour Space and Resolution- Understanding the pros and cons of JPEG vs RAW, and learn practical details about colour spaces and resolution.
- Resources- Includes websites that are useful for every keen photographer.
How to Book:
- Contact us– Simply fill in your details on our “Contact Us” page and we will contact you (either by email or phone) with further details and information.
- 4 hour lesson $500 (or $550 for 2 people), 8 hour lesson $850 (or $900 for 2 people)